Your weekly report on education news.
There seems to be a trend of progressive students staging walkouts when faced with arguments they don’t like.
- Student Group Who Walked Out to Protest Youngkin Trans Policy Says Many ‘Simply Just Wanted to Skip School’
- Two-Thirds of Harvard Law Students Walk Out on Pro-Life Scholar Before She Starts Speaking
- U. Southern Maine Students Walk Out on Prof After She Says There Are Only Two Sexes
Sometimes, opposition prompts violent threats.
- Providence (RI) Whistleblower Teacher Ramona Bessinger Threatened At School By Student Protest Leader
Or completely insane behavior.
- William & Mary Pro-Choice Student Charged With ‘Assault for Allegedly Throwing Urine at Pro-Life Activists’
Here’s another ugly trend in higher education.
- Student Groups at UC-Berkeley School of Law Create ‘Jewish-Free Zones,’ School Dean Responds to Report
- Jews on College Campuses Are Being Told Their Zionism is ‘Disqualifying’
- On Yom Kippur: Cornell University Panel to Feature Professor Who Compared Israel to Nazi Germany
Some words are too triggering, even in context.
- Texas Wesleyan U. Cancels Black Playwright’s Work Because Character in Play Uses the N-Word
- George Washington U. Prof Removed for Using “‘N-Word’ in Educational Context”
There are consequences.
- Twelve Federal Judges Now Say They Won’t Hire Clerks From Yale Law School
- Conservative Candidates Working to Flip School Boards Across the Country
So this happened, if you can believe it.
The nonsense never ends.
- Vermont High School Girls Volleyball Team Banned From Locker Room For Objecting To Changing With Biological Male
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.