You have to appreciate the fact that Megan Rapinoe came right out and said this.
- Soccer Star Megan Rapinoe Dismisses Parents’ Concerns Over Trans Athletes: ‘Your Kid’s Volleyball Team Just Isn’t That Important’
The left never stops pushing this.
- NY Gov. Kathy Hochul: SUNY Students Can Choose Their Pronouns or ‘X’ for School Records
- Biden Administration to Force Radical Gender Policies on Schools
- New York Court Forcing Yeshiva University to Accept LGBT Club on Campus
Dissent from the left is not allowed.
- Student Govt. at U. North Texas Wants ‘Transphobic’ Clubs Banned From Campus
- U. Mount Union Students Claim They Got Lower Grades for Challenging Left Wing Arguments in Multicultural Course
- Children Kicked Out of Exclusive School After Parents Question Gender-Identity Curriculum
And if it’s not gender, it’s race.
- Called It 15 Years Ago – The Use of Race As A Political Weapon “Has Damaged Our Society In Ways We May Not Understand For Years”
- U. of Cincinnati Allegedly Excluding White and Asian Males From STEM Program
- Cal State Prof Suggests White People Shouldn’t Ask to Come to Juneteenth Cookouts
The answer is obvious.
Some good news.
- National Assoc. of Scholars Releases Plan to Dismantle the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Regime in Higher Ed
- Religious Liberty Win – Supreme Court Strikes Maine Law That Funded Secular But Not Religious Private Education
- America First Legal and Turning Point USA Launch Initiative to Help Students Fight Back Against Woke Schools
It’s so true.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.