Tyranny of the Minority Week in Education
Your weekly report on education news.
Saturday, April 2, 2022 at 08:00am 2 Comments
You should listen to the conversation in this post. We tend to forget that the woke mob is a minority.
- Campus Culture: “you have about 10% of the student body who controls the other 90%, mostly through internet shaming”
Most people are not OK with things like this.
- An Oregon University is Associated With Children’s Hospital Guide to ‘Safe Tucking’ Male Genitalia
- Democratic Socialists at U. Florida Want Karl Marx Put Back on Group Study Room
- Ohio University Students Hold Town Hall Event to Promote Diversity and Fight Microaggressions
People push back when the left goes too far.
- SUNY Brockport Faces Resignations, Protests for Hosting Convicted Cop-Killer
- Virginia Military Institute Alumni Fight Plans for Diversity Equity and Inclusion Programming
What a bargain.
Coming to their senses?
Left wing activism pays well.
A major win.
This always goes in only one direction.
This is overlooked too often.
A totally normal thing to do.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
Tryanny of the minority
Speaking of tyranny of the minority Ketanji Brown Jackson comes to mind. In her written response to Senator Cruz’ question “Do you hold a position on whether individuals possess natural rights?”
She responded that she has no position of whether individuals possess natural rights.
When this minority gets on the court you will see what real “tyranny” looks like.
Maybe that will be an education for some people.