Finally, a trend in education that conservatives can get behind.
- University of Florida to Establish Hamilton Center for Classical and Civic Education
- Bipartisan Bill Would Require Civics Course for College Students in New Jersey
This is also promising.
- South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem Will Sign Executive Order Banning Critical Race Theory in State’s K-12 Schools
- Tufts University Rejects Calls From Student Activists to Boycott Jewish Campus Organizations Over Israel
- Kentucky Lawmakers Pass Historic Campus Due Process Bill
This is less encouraging.
- Father Claims UPenn Told Female Swimmers to ‘Get Over’ Seeing Lia Thomas’ Male Genitalia in the Locker Room
Compare and contrast.
- Point Park University Closing Office of Equity and Inclusion
- University of Scranton Implementing New Campus-Wide Plan for Diversity Equity and Inclusion
Both in Illinois.
- Lincoln Christian University Scaling Back Operations and Going Mostly Virtual
- Lincoln College in Illinois Closing its Doors After 157 Years
Delaying the inevitable.
There should be consequences for this.
- Punished For Refusing Exam “Leniency” For Black Students? UCLA Prof. Gordon Klein’s Case is Going To Trial
Not a good sign.
Asking the important questions.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.