Biden’s Student Loan Blowout Week in Education
Your weekly report on education news.
Saturday, April 30, 2022 at 08:00am 1 Comment
Biden’s poll numbers are in the gutter, particularly with young voters. This is an attempt to bring them back.
- Biden Tells Congressional Hispanic Caucus He’s Open to Cancelling ‘Substantial Amount’ of Student Loan Debt
- Biden’s Plans to Cancel Student Loan Debt Will Make Things Worse
There are so many reasons why college should not be free.
- Speaker at (Catholic) Carlow University Tells Students to Crucify Whiteness
- Harvard Cancels Talk by Feminist Philosopher for Opposing Transgender Ideology
- Dartmouth Charging College Republicans $3,600 ‘Security Fee’ for Event Held Online
Social justice is all the rage on campus.
- Speaker at Indiana State U. ‘Social Justice Summit’ Encourages Students to Protest
- Vanderbilt University Provides Social Justice Resources to Help Students Deal With ‘Systemic Racism’
- Northern Illinois University Emphasizes Social Justice Training for Coaches and Athletes
There was some good news this week.
- Republican Lawmakers Working on ‘Protection of Women and Girls in Sports Act’
- NC Lawmakers Stop Critical Race Theory Seminar From Returning to UNC Chapel Hill
- Professor Wins Legal Victory After Getting Fired for Criticizing Microaggressions
Good for them.
- Facing Parental Wrath, San Diego Area High School Reverses Plans to End Honors Courses
- Michigan Mom Suing School District Over Wokeness in Her Kids’ School
That’s pocket change for Harvard.
Check it out!
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
We as a country have made some bad mistakes about education generally, and college in particular. We can and should take steps to rein in costs and foolishness. The longer we ignore the mess, the worse it gets.