The campus left is now creating problems out of thin air.
- Coastal Carolina U. Prof Faces Termination After Brushing Off False Racist Accusations From Student Activists
- Oberlin Student Angry That Male Maintenance Workers Entered Dorm for Women and Trans Persons
- University of Connecticut Declares Racism a ‘Public Health Crisis’ After Pressure From Student Government
Opponents of Critical Race Theory are being targeted.
- Providence Anti-Critical Race Whistleblower Teacher Ramona Bessinger Taunted In Troubling Schoolyard Incident
- RI Teachers Union Opposing Mom Nicole Solas anti-SLAPP Suit: We didn’t WANT To Sue Her, We Had To Do It
- Garland Promises Not to Label Parents as Domestic Terrorists, But DOJ Will Monitor Meetings
Do you sense a theme?
- Professor Who Escaped From Soviet Union Warns Anti-Racism Agenda in U.S. is Basically Marxism
- VIDEO: UC-Berkeley Prof Explains How Marxism Relates to Critical Race Theory
Sorry they got caught.
- National School Board Assoc. Backs Down: “We Regret and Apologize For The Letter” To FBI Targeting Parent Protesters
A totally normal thing to say.
Behold the future of math.
- Some Colleges Now Offering ‘Social Justice’ Math Classes for Future Teachers
- University of Oklahoma Seeks Math Prof Versed in Equity and Social Justice
Opposition is not allowed.
- Promotional Materials for College Republicans at Dartmouth Vandalized by Leftists
- Teacher in Training Launches Lawsuit Alleging He Was Dropped for Being a Trump-Supporting Republican
Stop advocating for Republicans, you Republicans.
What a shame.
Would this have been a problem if they were mocking Trump?
We’re all in this together.
- Michigan State University Asks Faculty and Staff to Volunteer to Help Out in Understaffed Dining Hall
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.