Tyranny of the Woke Week in Higher Education
Your weekly report on campus news.
Saturday, October 23, 2021 at 08:00am 1 Comment
The campus left is now creating problems out of thin air.
- Coastal Carolina U. Prof Faces Termination After Brushing Off False Racist Accusations From Student Activists
- Oberlin Student Angry That Male Maintenance Workers Entered Dorm for Women and Trans Persons
- University of Connecticut Declares Racism a ‘Public Health Crisis’ After Pressure From Student Government
Opponents of Critical Race Theory are being targeted.
- Providence Anti-Critical Race Whistleblower Teacher Ramona Bessinger Taunted In Troubling Schoolyard Incident
- RI Teachers Union Opposing Mom Nicole Solas anti-SLAPP Suit: We didn’t WANT To Sue Her, We Had To Do It
- Garland Promises Not to Label Parents as Domestic Terrorists, But DOJ Will Monitor Meetings
Do you sense a theme?
- Professor Who Escaped From Soviet Union Warns Anti-Racism Agenda in U.S. is Basically Marxism
- VIDEO: UC-Berkeley Prof Explains How Marxism Relates to Critical Race Theory
Sorry they got caught.
- National School Board Assoc. Backs Down: “We Regret and Apologize For The Letter” To FBI Targeting Parent Protesters
A totally normal thing to say.
Behold the future of math.
- Some Colleges Now Offering ‘Social Justice’ Math Classes for Future Teachers
- University of Oklahoma Seeks Math Prof Versed in Equity and Social Justice
Opposition is not allowed.
- Promotional Materials for College Republicans at Dartmouth Vandalized by Leftists
- Teacher in Training Launches Lawsuit Alleging He Was Dropped for Being a Trump-Supporting Republican
Stop advocating for Republicans, you Republicans.
What a shame.
Would this have been a problem if they were mocking Trump?
We’re all in this together.
- Michigan State University Asks Faculty and Staff to Volunteer to Help Out in Understaffed Dining Hall
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
Men who identify as women raping and sodomizing women, And still babies who are judged and labeled as life deemed unworthy of life, profitable in parts, or carbon pollutants. Social progress: one step forward, two steps backward.