Your weekly report on campus news.
Some crazy ideas have been floated on college campuses over the years but this one is just stunning.
And speaking of legal issues in education…
- Arkansas AG: “Instituting Practices Based On Critical Race Theory” In Education Violates Anti-Discrimination Laws
- Court Filing: RI Mother Nicole Solas Demands “Compensatory and Punitive Damages” Against Teachers Unions Under Anti-SLAPP Statute
- Teachers Union and School District Appear To Be Colluding Against RI Mom Nicole Solas In Lawsuit
The left’s obsession with race is disturbing.
- University of Michigan Prof Claims Math and Science Classes Are Racist
- Investigation: Increasing Push For “Prioritizing Non-Whites for Medical Care to Compensate for Historical Wrongs”
- School Principals in Minnesota Sign ‘De-Centering Whiteness’ Pledge
COVID has made some people crazy.
- Quinnipiac University to Restrict Internet Access for Unvaccinated Students
- West Virginia Wesleyan College to Charge Students $750 Fee if They’re Unvaccinated
- University of Virginia Disenrolled Over 240 Students for Not Getting COVID Vaccines
This is normal?
Talk about not fitting the narrative.
What political bias?
Well, this is good news.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.