Your weekly report on campus news.
Students often issue demands of their schools. It’s about time parents made a few demands of their own.
- I’m A Mom Seeking Records Of Critical Race and Gender Curriculum, Now The School Committee May Sue To Stop Me (Update)
- South Kingstown (RI) School Committee Votes NOT To Sue Mom Nicole Solas Who Sought CRT Records
- North Kingstown Mom Nicole Solas: “They smear people who ask them questions, who disagree with them”
Schools have forgotten who pays the bills.
Even some teachers are pushing back.
- Prof Files Lawsuit Against University Claiming He Was Ousted Over Comments on Race and Gender
- Virginia Teacher Sues Over Suspension For Publicly Opposing Proposed “Preferred Pronoun” Policy
Meanwhile, the left keeps advancing their agenda.
- Faculty at Penn State Votes to Remove ‘Gendered’ and ‘Binary’ Terms
- DePaul University Adopts ‘Indigenous Land Acknowledgment’
- LSU Hires Critical Race Scholar As President
What’s the point?
This doesn’t even make sense.
Is this a form of hysteria?
Check it out!
- VIDEO – Veterans, Educators, and Parents Stand Against Race-Shaming and Other ‘Critical Race’ Tactics
How is this acceptable?
This has to be a record.
Celebrating a mass murderer.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.