Higher education in the United States is likely going to expand under a Biden administration, at taxpayer expense, naturally.
- Joe Biden Announces Plan for ‘Free’ Tuition at Community Colleges and Public Schools
- CNN Op-Ed: Joe Biden Should Give One Million College Students Paid Government Internships
And don’t you dare say anything critical.
There could be some push back.
Other than that, it’ll be business as usual.
- Student Activists at Emerson College Demand Defunding of Student Newspaper for Racism and Ableism
- Student Mob Takes Over Bryn Mawr College and Gets Appeased by Administration
- Activists at Yale Demand Discipline for Anyone Engaging in ‘Oppression’ at Nursing School
Women’s Studies sure has changed.
- ‘Menstrual Equity Club’ Formed at Boise State University
- Harvard Medical School Tweet Refers to Women as ‘Birthing People’
A great speech.
This is a terrible idea.
This man has been commended for doing a great job and also happens to be black.
Watch enrollment in this course go up.
This makes no sense.
Now that’s thinking outside the box.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.