In higher education, hatred of Trump and those who support him is going to a whole new level.
- Harvard Students Launch Petition to Revoke Degrees of Trump Supporters in Government
- Women and Gender Studies Prof Says ‘Nazis’ Not Strong Enough to Describe Trump Supporters
- Professors Urge Publishers Not to Publish Books by Trump Administration Officials
They’re really stretching.
Good for him.
Meanwhile, working with the Biden administration is all the rage.
- Two Members of Harvard Faculty Chosen to Serve in Biden Administration
- Stanford Prof Advising Biden on Climate is Not a Big Fan of Fracking
Nothing to see here!
Otherwise, it’s business as usual.
- U. Wisconsin-River Falls Says Correct Gender Pronouns More Important Than Grammar
- ‘Black Emergency Response Team’ at U. Oklahoma Issues New Set of Demands
- University of Oregon Launching ‘Environmental Justice Institute’
Compare and contrast.
- Emory U. Student Newspaper Says COVID Vaccine Should be Required for Everyone but Minority Students
- University of Dallas Student Allegedly Denied Internship for Being White
And no one protested.
That’s not good.
This should end well.
Turn on, tune in, and drop out, man.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.