Your weekly report on campus news.
The political left completely owns higher education. This political imbalance is one of the main reasons taxpayers should not be expected to fund it.
- Over 99% of Cornell Faculty Political Donations Go To Democrats And Liberal PACs
- Students Call for Resignation of Notre Dame President After He Attends Confirmation of Amy Coney Barrett
Even so, Democrats keep pushing for it.
- Researchers at Georgetown Claim Joe Biden’s Free College Plan Will Pay for Itself
- More Biden Gaffes: Confuses Trump With President George Bush, Thinks ‘Free College’ Costs $150 Billion
The First and Second Amendments are repeatedly cast aside.
- College Democrats at U. Oklahoma Demand Cancellation of Ann Coulter Speech
- Stanford Students Brand Campus Second Amendment Event as ‘Act of Intolerance’
There is some push back, but we need more.
- Northwestern U President Slams Destruction by Anti-Police Protesters
- Smith College whistleblower hits campus Critical Race Theory indoctrination: “Stop reducing my personhood to a racial category”
- Big Student Free Speech Victory in 5th Circuit Against U Texas Speech Policies
The left’s world view is completely clear. Everything is racist.
- Top Deans Discuss Injecting More Racial Justice Into Business Schools
- Prof Suggests Calling Famous Composers by Their Last Names is ‘White Supremacy’
- U. Michigan Art Museum Mandates Anti-Racism Training for Staff Including Gift Shop Employees
Statues are very problematic.
- Brown U. Students Want Roman Statues Removed From Campus Claiming They Promote White Supremacy
- Beheaded Bust of George Washington Still Not Reattached at GWU Five Months Later
This keeps happening.
- Western Kentucky University Has History of Ghosts and Hauntings
- College of William and Mary Reportedly One of the Most Haunted Schools in the Nation
- Campus Building at Vanderbilt University Has History of Hauntings
Who ordered the word salad?
These things happen.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.