Remember the Civil Rights Movement? Do these NYU students?
Remember the free speech movement? Does anyone in higher education?
- College Faces Backlash from Students and Alumni for Inviting Mike Pence to Speak
- Wisconsin Lutheran College Cancels Speech by Vice President Mike Pence
Black Lives Matter is quickly becoming an unquestionable force on campus.
- Skidmore College Students Demand Firing of Faculty Members Who Attended ‘Back the Blue’ Rally
- Photos of Retired White Male Profs Being Removed at Oklahoma U. as Response to BLM
- U. Southern Maine Allegedly Encourages Students to Pledge Support to BLM Movement
Campus parties are now taboo.
- 36 Students Suspended From Purdue University for Attending Off-Campus Party
- Northeastern U. Threatens Students Who Responded ‘Yes’ to Poll Asking if They Would Attend Parties
- Boston University to Suspend Students Who Attend Large Parties
Protests on the other hand…
Coronavirus has created a whole new set of rules.
- Ohio State University Suspends 228 Students for Violating Coronavirus Rules
- Cornell Students Petition for Expulsion of Freshman TikTok Star for Flouting Coronavirus Rules
More problems for Oberlin.
- Appeals Court Denies Oberlin College Rehearing, Expelled Male Student Discrimination Case Moves Forward
So many things are racist.
- Some Members of U.Texas-Austin Marching Band Refuse to Play ‘Eyes of Texas’ Claiming it’s Racist
- Prof Suggests the ‘Alien’ and ‘Predator’ Film Franchises Support Anti-Black Racism
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.