California Governor Gavin Newsom has a strange sense of priorities when it comes to higher education, considering what’s happening in his state.
- CA Gov. Gavin Newsom Mandates Ethnic Studies for State University System
- UC-Berkeley Campus Asked to Reduce Power Usage Between 3 and 8 PM
- Student Columnist at UC Berkeley Argues in Favor of ‘Violent Resistance’
New York comes in second this week.
- Syracuse U. Warns Students May be Punished for not Acting to Confront ‘Bias Motivated’ Speech
- Black Student Organizations at Hofstra Want Zero Tolerance for Hate Speech
- Binghamton Students Demand ‘Safe’ Rides Home at Night After School Defunds Police
For an industry in crisis, higher education is acting strangely all over the place.
- U Conn Paying ‘White Fragility’ Author $20,000 to Train School Administrators
- Emory U. Hiring Another Diversity Official Despite Possible $84 Million Loss From Coronavirus
- Iowa State Prof Reportedly Warned Students Not to Criticize Gay Marriage, Abortion, BLM
Cancel culture is still happening.
- The administrative torment of UCF Prof. Charles Negy
- U. Pittsburgh Cardiologist Removed From Fellowship Program After Criticizing Affirmative Action
Coronavirus is having a massive impact.
- Students and Faculty Protest Reopening of Boston University in ‘Car Rally’
- University of Iowa Anticipates $100 Million Loss Due to Lack of Fall Sports
Such disrespect for history.
This was a lawsuit just waiting to happen.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.