Your weekly report on campus news.
The campaign against our own Professor William Jacobson goes on.
- Anti-intellectualism at Cornell Law School: Student groups organize boycott of my course
- Thank you for your support in this time of cultural purge
- Jonathan Turley rips Cornell Law faculty letter against me: “It is the antipathy of the intellectual foundations for higher education”
This is a mob mentality. No wonder they don’t want law enforcement on campus.
- Student Protesters Demand New Haven and Yale Defund Police Forces
- Protesters Occupy U. Chicago Police Headquarters Demanding Department be Abolished
- U. Utah Medical Students Want School to Sever Ties With Police
No matter who it hurts.
This isn’t about justice. It’s about power and control.
- Christopher Columbus Statue Being Removed From Columbus State Community College
- Dartmouth College to Remove Weather Vane With Image of Native American
- Pioneer Statues Toppled During Protests at University of Oregon
Dissent puts you at risk.
- U. Central Florida Prof Under Investigation and Police Protection for Tweets About ‘Black Privilege’
The left wants a single ideology on campus.
- Petition Calls for Suspension of College Republicans at Elon U. Over Alleged Insensitive Comments
- At Top 100 Schools, Only One Will Feature Commencement Speech From a Republican
Gibson’s vs. Oberlin update.
Millions of Americans will be fine with this.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.