We’re already beginning to see the financial impact the Coronavirus crisis is having on higher ed.
- Colleges and Universities Already Panicking About Finances Over Shutdowns
- Loss of Tuition from Foreign Students is Hitting Universities Hard
- Even a Small Reduction in Enrollment Due to Coronavirus Will Devastate Some Schools
This is going to be an expensive situation.
- Amherst College Claims Coronavirus Shutdown Could Cost Them $10 Million Dollars
- Coronavirus Shutdown Could Cost U. Minnesota Upwards of $300 Million
More cuts and closures are coming.
- San Francisco Art Institute Expected to Close After Spring 2020 Semester
- Boston University Lays Off 1,600 People Due to Coronavirus Crisis
Focusing on the important issues.
- UC Davis Student Newspaper Declares Criticism of the Chinese Communist Party is Racist
- Michigan State University Says ‘Novel Coronavirus’ is the Only Acceptable Term to Use
- “Coronavirus pandemic has been a gift for the grievance studies industry”
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.