We’re only about a month into this crisis but the slashing and cutting has begun.
- Harvard Announces Hiring Freeze and Salary Cuts Due to Coronavirus
- Baylor University Cutting Budget by up to $80 Million Due to Coronavirus
- Michigan State Announces Pay Cuts After $50 Million in Losses Due to Coronavirus
Things are tough all over.
- Temple University Announces Pay Cuts Due to Coronavirus Crisis
- Dartmouth College Projects $83 Million Loss for 2020 Fiscal Year
- University of Louisville Plans Furloughs and Pay Cuts Due to Coronavirus
And then come the lawsuits.
- Class Action Lawsuits Launched at Two Universities by Students Demanding Refunds
- Student Sues Liberty University for Refusing to Refund Fees
Other than that, it’s business as usual on campus.
- Feminist Scholar Argues Coronavirus Shows ‘It’s Time to Abolish the Family’
- George Washington U. President Pressured to Resign Over Supposedly Racist Remarks
- Princeton Announces New ‘Culture and Difference’ Requirement for Fall 2020
This seems a bit drastic.
How is this any of his business?
Can’t blame them for trying.
Hard to argue with that.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.