Progressive Priorities Week in Higher Education
Your weekly report on campus news.
Saturday, January 11, 2020 at 08:00am 0 Comments
You can tell a lot about the campus left by looking at the things they consider important.
- Student Government at Michigan State University Bans Cafeteria Trays
- Illinois Takes Steps to Ensure Undocumented and Transgender Students Can Apply For Aid
- Prof Seeks Ideas on How to Advance Social Justice in Math Textbooks
Diversity is super important.
- Stony Brook University Announces $957K Grant to Fund Diversity Hires
- U. Kansas Now Offering Master’s Degree in ‘Leadership in Diversity and Inclusion’
- UC Berkeley Facing Lawsuit Over Mandatory Diversity Statements in Hiring
- Poll Finds Alarmingly High Number of Young People View Communism Favorably
- Poll Finds Almost Half of College Students Disapprove of the U.S. Killing Soleimani
- Survey Finds 66 Percent of College Democrats Support Universal Basic Income
What political bias?
- NY Times Goes After PragerU
- University of Calgary Prof Claims He Will Fail Any Student Who Cites Jordan Peterson
- IRS Agent Gets 8 Years in Prison After Conviction for Raping Drunk College Student at Gunpoint
- Art Prof at Mount Holyoke College Charged With Attempted Murder
Seems a little high.
Featured image via YouTube.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.