When it comes to matters of faith and confessions on campus, these two stories represent a profound divergence.
- Climate Change as Religion: Seminary Students Confess Their Sins to Plants in Ritual
- Priest at Purdue University Hears Confessions by Driving Around Campus on a Golf Cart
The left is clearly expanding its interests to religion.
Which isn’t surprising, considering they control everything else in the academy.
- Student Govt. Officials at University of Pennsylvania Push for Mandatory Diversity Training
- Student Leaders at Notre Dame Take on ‘Heteronormativity’ in Dorm Policy
- California Passes Bill Requiring Public Universities to Offer Abortion Pill on Campus
Gibson’s vs. Oberlin update.
The political divide on campus is massive.
- College Republicans at Dartmouth Told to ‘F**k Right Off’ for Defending ICE
- U. Oklahoma Undergrad Congress Resolution Says Students are ‘Visitors’ on Indigenous Land
This is justice?
What does this even mean?
These things happen.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.