No better expert on cybersecurity than Hillary Clinton!
This is not The Onion. This is not The Babylon Bee. Seriously.
Failed Democrat presidential candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton will serve as the keynote speaker at the 10th annual Cyber Defense summit hosted by FireEye, Inc.
Where do I even begin?
We devoted a lot of posts to Hillary’s email scandal and her absurd use of a private server when she served as secretary of state.
We are pleased to announce that Former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton will be a featured keynote at our #FireEyeSummit in October! Secretary Clinton will engage in an intimate Q&A keynote discussion with Kevin Mandia.
— FireEye (@FireEye) May 30, 2019
According to the summit’s website, the organization wants to bring “together many of the world’s leading security experts, frontline heroes, government leaders, and executives from various industries to address the challenges of today’s threat landscape.”
So let me get this straight. FireEye wants the woman who had a private server as secretary of state to keynote a conference on cybersecurity.
Shall we recap a few instances of her careless behavior concerning cybersecurity? In September 2016, I blogged about the key points from the FBI notes in its investigation into Hillary’s emails. Number 5 is a CLASSIC:
2. State Department officials have released at least 30,000 emails. We know that eight of the email chains contained top secret information, 36 emails had secret information, while eight had confidential information. Since the investigation began, they have classified 2,000 more emails as confidential.
3. The man who retracted these emails could not give the FBI a straight answer on where he found them. The FBI blacked out his name, but said he gave the agents, “inconsistent statements over the course of three interviews regarding from where on the server” he found them. The FBI couldn’t even “specifically identify the location and composition of the repository” he use to gain the emails.
4. The real kicker for me is that Hillary claims that the State Department never offered material on email guidelines nor did she even ask for permission to use a private email address instead of a state address. Hillary also played dumb and insisted she had no idea that she had numerous servers for her account.
5. The FBI notes also told us that Hillary used 13 BlackBerry devices, but no one could recover them. In fact, some aides remember destroying a few with HAMMERS. Of course, the FBI could not determine if any of them were susceptible to hackers.
I went through all our blogs about Hillary and linked a few of the best ones:
- Report: ‘Foreign Actors’ Got Ahold of Some of Hillary’s Emails, Including One Classified
- Judicial Watch: Hillary Had “Detailed Knowledge” of Security Risks; More Classified Emails Discovered
- Newly Revealed Hillary Emails Show More Mishandling of Classified Info
- FBI Notes Reveal Hillary’s Housekeeper Handled Sensitive and Classified Materials
- WaPo: Yes, Hillary did SEND classified emails from private server
- Report: Hillary’s “unclassified” e-mails? Actually classified.
- Hillary: I have no idea if server wiped
Of course social media provided us with hilarious reactions. I included a few that made me laugh.
— Robby Starbuck (@robbystarbuck) May 31, 2019
— Brian (@volasher) May 31, 2019
BleachBit is the main sponsor?
— J. Scott Harris (@Harrisjscott) May 31, 2019
— BR478 (@Reutabega) May 30, 2019
— JD Hollingsworth (@FourSevenRonin) May 31, 2019
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.