This student is probably going to need a good lawyer.
A situation at Johns Hopkins also ended in arrests.
- Students at Johns Hopkins Chain Themselves to Stairwell to Protest Police and ICE
- Students Occupying Admin Building at Johns Hopkins U. Chain Doors Shut
- VIDEO: Police Arrest Johns Hopkins Students Occupying Admin Building
Updates on the Oberlin case.
- Gibson’s Bakery v. Oberlin College – Juror perceptions of reputation and social media emerge in questioning
- Gibson’s Bakery v. Oberlin College Opening Statements: Claims of War and Peace
- Gibson’s Bakery v. Oberlin College – Trial Day 1 – “It was a mob mentality out there”
Legal representation. How does it work?
Punished for enforcing the law.
Probably a smart move.
More cuts are coming.
- Lawmakers and University Officials in Illinois Warn of Cuts to Higher Education
- University of Louisville Closing Employee Gym to Save $1 Million Per Year
Diversity is more important than learning.
Well OK then.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.