The college admissions scandal is already having a huge legal impact on higher education.
- Twelve Defendants in College Admissions Scandal Arraigned in Boston Federal Court
- Yale is First School to Rescind Student’s Admission Following Admissions Scandal
And here’s another legal nightmare to throw on the fire.
More from the crime blotter.
The fight for free speech on campus goes on.
- Florida Republican Introduces Bill to Protect Free Speech on Campus
- New Law in Kentucky is a Huge Win for Free Speech on Campus
- My visit to the White House in support of campus free speech
As all of this unfolds, the left is doubling down.
- University Students Told White, Male, Heterosexual, Christian Privilege is Everywhere
- Jewish Reporter Harassed at U. Houston While Covering Anti-Israel Demonstration
- LGBT Groups at Oregon State Claim Student Veteran Group Jeopardizes Well Being of Others
Compare and contrast.
- NYU Study Recommends Providing Government Benefits to Illegal Immigrants
- College of St. Joseph to Close After Spring 2019 Semester
Not even trying to hide it.
Orwell in real life.
This is how it always begins.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.