It’s no secret that the far left pretty much runs higher education.
- North Carolina State Hosts Social Justice Training for Students and Staff
- Shawnee State U. Prof Under Fire for Using Wrong Pronouns
- U. Wisconsin-Madison to Pay Students to Promote Social Justice on Campus
But now people are beginning to see the end game for what it is.
This is where it leads.
- Hampshire College Seeks Partner for Merger Amid Financial Strain
- Freshman Applications Drop at University of California for First Time in 15 Years
Is this a new trend?
- Stanford University Brings ‘Therapy Llamas’ to Campus
- Growing Number of College Students Turning to Emotional Support Animals
This is still dragging on.
- Princeton Prof Says Covington Kids Are Symbol of White Privilege
- U. Iowa Student Paper Claims MAGA Becoming Symbol of White Supremacy
- Prof Questions U. Michigan’s Massive Spending on Diversity Staffers
- DePaul U. Student Running for Office in Chicago Sues Democratic Opponent for Fraud
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.