Progressives own academia, so this suggestion is a little hard to swallow.
Let’s talk about actual threats.
Are these ‘right wing’ problems?
- Women’s College in MA Rejects Female Symbol for Being ‘Offensive’
- American University Yoga Group Disbands Over Complaints of Cultural Appropriation
- U. Iowa Reportedly Exempts Race-Based Clubs from Discrimination Rules to Provide Safe Space
An obvious right winger.
It’s not the right which is causing so many free speech problems.
- Free Speech Advocacy Group Files Lawsuit Against University of Texas
- Pierce College Changes Policy, Will Now Allow Students to Pass Out Constitutions
- Duke U. Official Leaves Facebook After Students Complain About ‘Offensive’ Posts
The left is obsessed with identity politics.
- Washington State Stocks Men’s Bathrooms With Free Menstrual Products
- Protesters at Cal State Say Curriculum Changes Will Lower Ethnic Studies Enrollment
- UMass Amherst to Offer Course on LGBT Themed Electronic Light Displays
Getting future generations ready for college.
Good for him.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.