Here at Legal Insurrection, we’re all too familiar with grievance studies.
- University’s Anti-Bullying Conference Focuses Primarily on Microaggressions
- Kent State Cancels Production of ‘West Side Story’ Over ‘Insensitive’ Casting Choices
- Activists at USC Claim Ben Shapiro Speech Will be a Threat to Minority Students
But this takes the cake.
- Academics Expose Corruption in ‘Grievance Studies’ by Getting Absurd Papers Published in Peer-Reviewed Journals
This was another new low.
- Georgetown Prof Thinks White GOP Senators in Kavanaugh Hearing ‘Deserve Miserable Deaths’
- Twitter Suspends Georgetown Prof Who Ranted About Death for GOP Senators
- Georgetown Offers Weak Response Over Prof’s Violent, Racial Tweet
The Kavanaugh meltdown continued on campus all week.
- Harvard Students File Title IX Complaints to Prevent Kavanaugh From Teaching Course
- Harvard Socialists Demand School Sever Ties With Brett Kavanaugh
- USC Students Demand Professor be Fired for Saying ‘Accusers Sometimes Lie’
There were also surprises.
- Jerry Brown Vetoes Bill for Abortion Pills on University Campuses
- URI ‘Diversity Week’ Surprisingly Hosts Pro-Jordan Peterson Session
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.