Diversity Bureaucracy Week in Higher Education
Your weekly report on campus news.
Saturday, August 18, 2018 at 08:00am 2 Comments
Do you ever wonder how so many progressive ideas get so much attention on campus?
- Researchers Create Survey to Gauge Microaggressions Against Atheists
- White Privilege Symposium Will Feature Racial ‘Social Justice’ Video Game
- Research Initiative at UC Davis Asks ‘Can there be capitalism without racism?’
There is an administrative machine behind much of it.
- Heather Mac Donald: “There’s a multi-million dollar diversity bureaucracy on most college campuses today”
This is where it leads.
- Report Indicates Gender, Ethnic Studies Profs Make More Than Math and Science Peers
- Professor Defends Antifa and Likens Police to White Supremacists
- Harvard Prof Says Universities Shouldn’t Respect Trump Administration Officials
- Republican Prof Claims Central Washington U. Fired Him Over Politics
- Online Petition Wants Betsy DeVos Replaced With LeBron James
- Feminist Professor at NYU Accused of Sexually Harassing Male Grad Student
- Male Feminist Prof Defers Award Due to Allegations of Misconduct
Second Amendment on campus.
- Study Finds NRA Members Likely to be Discriminated Against in Academia
- Kent State Grad Who Posed With AR-10 Organizing Campus Carry Rally
Just the beginning.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
What needs to happen is that the money needs to dry up so that they have to make cuts and the cuts need to made in reverse order of when the Department was created. Things like Women Studies need to go and the whole thing needs to paired back to majors that are actual careers like Nursing and STEM where there the primary topic isn’t Identity Politics.
A wonderful cartoon re Ms Jeong.