Your weekly report on campus news.
The concept of social justice is quite popular on college campuses but lately, we’re seeing more about it than usual.
- U. Wisconsin-La Crosse Student Paper Seeks ‘Social Justice Reporter’
- Activists Want to Inject Social Justice into Medieval Studies
- Prof Wants Social Justice in Art Classes to Combat ‘Geometries of Whiteness’
The campus left is even pushing the concept for K-12.
- Columbia University Workshop Tells Teachers How to be ‘Agents of Social Justice’
- Loyola U. Maryland Now Offering ‘Social Justice’ Graduate Education Program
How does this fit into the plan?
- Stanford Student Threatens to ‘Physically Fight’ Campus Zionists
- College Republicans at Stanford Denounce Student Who Threatened Campus Zionists
What’s happening at the University of Minnesota?
- Free Speech Experts Raise Flags on Proposed Pronoun Policy at U. Minnesota
- U. Minnesota Alumnus Yanks Support Over Censorship Of Ben Shapiro, Conservative Students
Trump on campus.
- UVA Students Angry Over Appointment of Former Trump Official
- UC Berkeley Prof Calls Trump’s Presser With Putin ‘Textbook Treason’
ICE on campus.
- UC Berkeley Students Angry About On-Campus Bank’s Ties to ICE
- Yale Law Prof Wants People to ‘Hide’ Immigrants from ICE
Of course they are.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.