It could be said that Democrats and the media are overreaching on the firing of James Comey.
- Democrats Grind Senate’s Work to a Halt Over Comey’s Firing
- CNN Panelist on Comey Firing: “This is How Democracy Dies”
- The Resistance Graduates Trump from Hitler to Nixon
The news is everywhere.
- Brian Williams: Comey Firing “May Become Known as the Tuesday Afternoon Massacre”
- Mika to Trump spokeswoman on Comey: “you’re actually not telling the truth right now”
- READER POLL: Who should be the new FBI Director?
- President Trump Delays Paris Climate Agreement Decision
- With Comey out of the way, will Hillary now be prosecuted?
- Trump begins counter-packing federal courts, Dems can’t stop him thanks to Reid Rule
- The Tone-Deaf Left Stages Mock Funerals To Protest GOP Health Care Bill
- Liberals Have Returned to the Comfort of Conspiracy Theories
- Is profanity the “soaring rhetoric” of today’s progressives?
- Liberal Candidate Moon Jae-in Wins South Korean Presidency
- Hungary, Slovakia take EU to court over forced migrant resettlement scheme
- Angela Merkel: The Big Winner of the French Election
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.