It’s been two months since the election but many liberals in higher education are still losing it.
- Georgetown Offers Credit for Attending Anti-Trump Event
- Prof: Trump’s Views on Climate Change Disqualify Him From Using Twitter
- U. Chicago Students Try to Stop Visit by Trump Spokesman Sean Spicer
All leftism, all the time.
- UW Madison Program Aims to Counter Harmful Effects of Masculinity
- Northwestern U. Students Fly Black Lives Matter Flag on Campus
- American U to Remove Statue of Killer of FBI Agents from Campus
Compare and contrast.
- Theology Students in UK Given Trigger Warning About Christ’s Crucifixion
- Christian Student Sues College for Right to Preach on Campus
- Student Union at University in England Bans Use of Words ‘He and She’
- University Releases List of Words Banned For 2017
The liberal dream that won’t die.
What a reasonable position.
What could go wrong?
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.