Trump Derangement Syndrome Week in Higher Ed
Your weekly report on campus news.
Saturday, January 7, 2017 at 08:30am 3 Comments
It’s been two months since the election but many liberals in higher education are still losing it.
- Georgetown Offers Credit for Attending Anti-Trump Event
- Prof: Trump’s Views on Climate Change Disqualify Him From Using Twitter
- U. Chicago Students Try to Stop Visit by Trump Spokesman Sean Spicer
All leftism, all the time.
- UW Madison Program Aims to Counter Harmful Effects of Masculinity
- Northwestern U. Students Fly Black Lives Matter Flag on Campus
- American U to Remove Statue of Killer of FBI Agents from Campus
Compare and contrast.
- Theology Students in UK Given Trigger Warning About Christ’s Crucifixion
- Christian Student Sues College for Right to Preach on Campus
- Student Union at University in England Bans Use of Words ‘He and She’
- University Releases List of Words Banned For 2017
The liberal dream that won’t die.
What a reasonable position.
What could go wrong?
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
Withdraw federal funding on January 20th.
Agreed. get the feds out of everything possible.
The young snowflake has never known a President other than Obama, the ‘you bring a knife, I bring a gun’ leader, who readily and willingly listens to opposing points of view all day long. So it’s understandable he thinks he can just do whatever he wants with his pen all day long..
The young vomit-er, educated by far left progressives since age 3, has probably never had an actual debate, has never been to an event where only the winner gets the trophy, and still doesn’t understand that the President really does control the executive branch, and to change his mind you’d better be ready with masses of fact-based, rational and legitimate arguments.
Unfortunately this is way too big an order for today’s college students, so we’re going to see this for years. Unless we follow the above comment and just shut off the tap for schools like this.