A review of the last seven days.
It was a crazy week of new developments in politics, media and terrorism. Here are some of the stories you may have missed.
First, the terrorism situation.
- WATCH LIVE UPDATES: 14 Dead in San Bernardino Shooting
- After San Bernardino Attack, Obama Administration Preps for Gun Control Fight
- Is San Bernardino attack Paris II?
The presidential campaign is still in full swing.
- Ted Cruz: Majority of Violent Criminals Are Democrats
- Hillary Clinton Can’t Remember Her Plan To Deal With National Debt
- One Person Notably Absent From Hillary Event With Female Senators
There were new developments in higher education.
- Inflation: Hamilton College students issue 83 Demands
- Oklahoma Wesleyan University President: “This is not a day care. This is a university!”
- Students Across America DEMAND Equality, Padded Safe Spaces
Middle East and Israel updates.
- Iran Nuclear Deal reflects Obama’s Diplomatic Malpractice
- Just revealed: Palestinian terrorists castrated Israeli hostage at Munich Olympics
- BDS-supporting scholar refuses to answer science question from Israeli girl
A fond farewell to Amy.
The Chicago way…DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.