Not. One. Bit.
If you think the mainstream media is not as much in the tank for Hillary as it was for Obama, you have not been paying attention.
- Saturday Night Card Game (For Chris Matthews, the race card keeps on paying, and paying, and …)
- Saturday Night Card Game (Race card-baiting as marketing ploy, Chris Matthews edition)
- Saturday Night Card Game (new verb, “to Chris Matthews”)
- I was unfair in my analysis of Chris Matthews
- Saturday Night Card Game (When Chris Matthews says Romney is “arrogant” what he means is …)
- Newt chews Chris Matthews’ race card and spits it out
So I think it’s fair to mock him, to his face.
And that’s what Dan Joseph from Media Research Center did, to predictable results (transcript via Washington Free Beacon):
“We just wanted to know really quickly, how is your leg?” Joseph asked.
“What leg?” Matthews asked.
“The leg. Is the thrill still there in the leg or is it not?” Joseph asked.
“You can go to hell, OK? Just go to hell. Just leave me alone,” Matthews said, pushing Joseph away. “Just leave me alone. Just leave me alone.”
“Is the leg OK? Are you limping or is it–?” Joseph asked.
Matthews told him he had a “psychological problem” and waved him away.
“We’re rooting for you over at MRC, man,” Joseph said. “Good meeting you.”
Joseph laughed as he walked toward the MRC camera that filmed the exchange.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.