As Hamas pushes ages-old blood libels, anti-Semitism becomes fashionable among anti-Israel protesters.
You can add this to the growing list of grossly anti-Semitic, pro-Nazi outbursts around the world, as we noted in Just more “pro-Palestinian” protests: Nazi salutes in Paris, “death to all Jews” in the Hague
In Calgary, pro-Palestinian protesters confronted pro-Israel protesters.
After some shouting back and forth, the pro-Palestinian protesters started chanting (at 0:40) “Heil, Heil Hitler.”
More on the protest at Sun News.
This is part of an extensive pattern in which neo-Nazi symbolism, chants and other anti-Semitic slogans are used.
- Just more “pro-Palestinian” protests: Nazi salutes in Paris, “death to all Jews” in the Hague
- France’s Jews Fled As Rioters Burned Shops To Chants Of ‘Gas The Jews’
- Pro-Palestinian Berlin mob: “Jew, Cowardly Pig, Come On Out And Fight” (Video)
- Islamist Jew-haters and their leftist enablers: “The Jews are Beasts”
- Paris Synagogue attacked by Pro-Palestinian crowd carrying boycott message
- Miami anti-Israel rally: “Jews, remember Khaybar, the army of Muhammad is returning”
It’s not isolated, but pervasive. And it is something, we have noted, that anti-Israel activists have tried to blame on Zionism itself:
Yet the anti-Semitism reflects ages-old blood libels, actively being pushed by top Hamas leaders:
Also, the website EveryDayAntiSemitism is collecting a horrifying array of anti-Semitic signs, tweets and videos.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.