A handful of stories from across the web on Obama’s NSA reform speech, Hollywood hypocrisy, Obamacare and more.
- Something the President’s NSA speech today didn’t address. From the Wall Street Journal:
After Obama’s NSA Speech, Tech Companies Wait and See
- After saying he plans to make a movie that is going to make the National Rifle Association “wish they weren’t alive,” producer Harvey Weinstein Has Change of Heart On Violent Content In Films: “The Change Starts Here”, Says He Will Change His Choices In Regard To Violence: (Video)
- An anchor at Al Jazeera had this question:
Al Jazeera Host Asks Why Can’t Arab Armies Be More Humane, Like Israel? (VIDEO)
- The Washington Free Beacon highlighted this story of a NY small business that had to drop health insurance for employees due to new regulations under Obamacare:
NY Small Business Forced to Drop Employee Insurance Under Obamacare
- While we’re on the topic, HotAir brings us this:
WaPo gives 3 Pinocchios to Medicaid-enrollment claim … and itself
- And in case you missed it yesterday, Red Alert Politics brought attention to this:
[WATCH] If you thought Obamacare’s marketing plan was lacking a Richard Simmons dance-off, you’re in luck
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.