- Supreme Court ready to throw out affirmative action? NY Times is worried, and at least one conservative thinks it’s lining up as a distinct possibility.
- Prop. 8 backers seek 9th Circuit en banc hearing, don’t go straight to Supremes.
- Rich Lowry, editor of National Review, is upset that the media has unleashed the hounds. Oh, sorry, wrong link, here.
- Chris Christie’s not presidential campaign ad.
- Allen West knows they are watching, and he don’t care. (h/t Rusty)
- Cat fight!
- NY Times writer who is upset with ESPN Jeremy Lin headline referred to Midwesterners as having Low Sloping Foreheads. (video)
- Headline of the Day: “Gay activists continue to boycott only state in Middle East that doesn’t execute them.”
- James Taranto says you can’t make this stuff up. AP FACT CHECK says, we just did:
GINGRICH: “Having become deeply involved in GM’s operation, the federal government has a vested interest in the company’s success. So what is stopping it from requiring all Americans — under threat of penalty — to buy a GM car?” — In his book “A Nation Like No Other,” published last summer.
THE FACTS: This is called Newt being Newt.
Newt being Newt is a fact check? How about every time Obama talks about creating or saving millions of jobs, how the economy is coming back, how Republicans want to do away with Social Security and Medicare, how the rich don’t pay their fair share, how “some say” there is no role for government … How about when Obama and his administration pull stuff out of thin air, AP FACT CHECK says:
“This is called Obama being Obama”?
- Update: From the archives, Obama Channels Seinfeld.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.