Seems like most of the conservative blogosphere is at CPAC. I haven’t ever done CPAC. I’m a loner by nature, the type of rugged individualist that made this country great. But I digress.
This video by Robert Stacy McCain made me feel car sick from the shaking, so I don’t think I’ll ever do CPAC. There would have been a good reason for me to do CPAC this year, but I’ll tell you about that tomorrow.
- Does this mean National Review is about to run a cover of Mitt as a cartoon character? How about Mitt as Pander the Panda Bear?
- Planned Parenthood “hijacked” the breast-cancer charity and conducted “the most unbelievable shakedown that I think we’ve seen in a long time”.
- And now all the lovers of The Arts will reject his money. Right?
- The libertarian case against Santorum. (h/t Instapundit)
- The libertarian case for Santorum. (h/t HotAir)
- The case against Santorum, libertarian or not.
- The case for Santorum, libertarian or not.
- “Newt Gingrich is very tough, and Romney’s people are worried about that. He keeps coming back, and back, and back — especially when you think he’s out of the race.” Maybe that’s why Romney’s SuperPAC continues to fire misleading negative ads at him.
- Would you pay $5 for a chance to ride on a bus with Mitt? (h/t TD in Tip Line) That $3 Obama dinner raffle is looking like quite the deal.
- Et tu Tim and Tom? (h/t Aggie95 in Tip Line)
- Mystery Illness Symptoms May Be Spreading Through Social Media. (h/t @SissyWillis)
- Doctors in Union Sick Note Scam Contend Street Corner Exams Better Than Office Visits. (h/t @CharlieSykes)
- more to follow.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.