Mike DeWine, Attorney General of Ohio, is switching from Mitt to Rick, and he used to be a Tim supporter, so this is big news:
Republican presidential hopeful Rick Santorum was in line for a key endorsement on Friday from Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine, who had earlier endorsed Mitt Romney, CNN and The Washington Post reported. The Ohio primary is one of the big prizes on Super Tuesday, March 6.
It will be hard for the Romney campaign to attack DeWine for flip-flopping or changing his mind, because, well you know.
- Newt’s SuperPAC reportedly is about to get another $10 million from Sheldon Adelson.
- Koch brothers and their employees have been receiving death threats. (h/t @DanRiehl)
- The highest marginal rate is not for the rich (h/t @RoryCooper), a point I made a while ago. Focus on the implicit marginal rate instead. It’s economically irrational to try to raise your income from $20k to $50k.
- Iranian bombers met with pros in Bangkok before trying to kill Israelis, and by pros I mean the original pros. Photo here.
- Texas traffic report.
- Journalists loving them some Obama administration positions. @DanMcLaughlin says:
- More to follow.
- Insider: If Mitt doesn’t win MI, get someone new. Isn’t that what they said if he didn’t win FL?
- Hey look, Rick badmouthed Paul Ryan, “I’m not a Ryan ally.” (h/t @IrishSpy) No context allowed. None. (Actually, the context doesn’t make it better, but that’s another thing.) Everyone rise up and denounced Rick for cutting the legs out from Ryan.
- Memo supposedly exposes climate change skeptics. But it’s fake. (h/t Instapundit)
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.