Your weekly report from the world of higher education.
Imagine if we based free expression on logic instead of people’s feelings.
- Why Do College Kids Demand Censorship?
- Chapman University President Says ‘Free speech is not about being sensitive’
Maybe people wouldn’t freak out over little things.
- Alabama Sorority Video Attacked for Being Worse for Women Than Donald Trump
- Gorgeous Sorority Girls Frolicking in Bikinis Shouldn’t be a Problem in America
Really little things.
- Santa Clara University Students Told to Call 911 Over Incidents of Bias
- Henderson State University’s Ban on Saggy Pants is Called Racist
Schools are finding creative ways to deal with the higher ed bubble.
- Should This College Change its Name for $20 Million?
- Purdue University Suggests Selling Shares of Students’ Future Income
- Indiana University Scores $53 Million Deal with Adidas
Students are finding ways to cut costs too.
- This College Student is Living in a 96-Square-Foot Solar-Powered House
- Cost of Room and Board is Forcing Some California Students Off Campus
Dennis Prager is asking the important questions.
Compare and contrast.
- University of Alaska Has a Loophole for Proving Sexual Consent
- Felony Charges for U. Arkansas Student Who Made Up Sexual-Assault Claims
- Northwestern Dismisses Harassment Claim From Male Student
A mystery revealed.
Want to feel old?
- Beloit Releases Annual Mind-Set List of What Freshmen Know and Don’t Know
- Generation Gap: Incoming Freshman Haven’t Licked a Stamp
Presidential politics on campus.
- Should Donald Trump Release His College Transcripts?
- Hillary Clinton Thinks Online Learning Lacks Integrity
- Rand Paul Goes After the College Vote
Some students just don’t test well.
- Illinois Just Made it Easier for AP Test Takers to Receive College Credit
- California Students Who Didn’t Pass State Exit Exam Accepted to Colleges Anyway
Putting the high in higher education.
Ziggy Stardust 101.
Thanks for reading College Insurrection!
Featured image via YouTube.