Imagine if we based free expression on logic instead of people’s feelings.
- Why Do College Kids Demand Censorship?
- Chapman University President Says ‘Free speech is not about being sensitive’
Maybe people wouldn’t freak out over little things.
- Alabama Sorority Video Attacked for Being Worse for Women Than Donald Trump
- Gorgeous Sorority Girls Frolicking in Bikinis Shouldn’t be a Problem in America
Really little things.
- Santa Clara University Students Told to Call 911 Over Incidents of Bias
- Henderson State University’s Ban on Saggy Pants is Called Racist
Schools are finding creative ways to deal with the higher ed bubble.
- Should This College Change its Name for $20 Million?
- Purdue University Suggests Selling Shares of Students’ Future Income
- Indiana University Scores $53 Million Deal with Adidas
Students are finding ways to cut costs too.
- This College Student is Living in a 96-Square-Foot Solar-Powered House
- Cost of Room and Board is Forcing Some California Students Off Campus
Dennis Prager is asking the important questions.
Compare and contrast.
- University of Alaska Has a Loophole for Proving Sexual Consent
- Felony Charges for U. Arkansas Student Who Made Up Sexual-Assault Claims
- Northwestern Dismisses Harassment Claim From Male Student
A mystery revealed.
Want to feel old?
- Beloit Releases Annual Mind-Set List of What Freshmen Know and Don’t Know
- Generation Gap: Incoming Freshman Haven’t Licked a Stamp
Presidential politics on campus.
- Should Donald Trump Release His College Transcripts?
- Hillary Clinton Thinks Online Learning Lacks Integrity
- Rand Paul Goes After the College Vote
Some students just don’t test well.
- Illinois Just Made it Easier for AP Test Takers to Receive College Credit
- California Students Who Didn’t Pass State Exit Exam Accepted to Colleges Anyway
Putting the high in higher education.
Ziggy Stardust 101.
Thanks for reading College Insurrection!
Featured image via YouTube.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.