College is hard!
Sisyphus got into Amherst, cool!
- Cornell Student on the flaws of “Diversity Programs”
- CATO Institute Video – Downsize the Department of Education
- Insurrection! California students suing state over bad teachers, pro-union policies
- Will 2014 be a New Year for Student Rights?
Like pushing a boulder downhill, these days:
I swear, this looks like a young …
- Photo Essay: Life in a 1964 College Fraternity (featured image above)
Hey, at least this didn’t happen back in the day:
The only one of his grades we actually to see:
Ich bin ein Obamaphile:
How’s that Obama working out for ya?
Remember: hot = global warming, so does cold:
- Higher Education Has Violated its Contract With Society
- “US Higher Ed has a product that does not work”
- Rolling Stone Magazine Urges Millennials to Embrace Communism
Answer: Get a real job:
Follow up Answer: Gubmint is not a real job:
How’s the working out in retail?
Someone oughta sue for discrimination:
Oh, shut up:
- University of Missouri Basketball Game Chants Deemed Offensive
- Illegal Immigrants Complain About Getting Student Loans Instead of Grants
- Liberal Writer Calls the Florida State Seminoles the ‘Champions of Racist Mascots’
Have you read his book?
War, what is it good for? (hint – division championship)
Law School, what is it good for (sorry, no hints):
The story that just keeps giving:
It’s hard to out-parody the real thing:
- U. of Maryland Students Earn Credit For Choosing Progressively Proper Food
- Seven Special Degrees for Students “Majoring in Fun”