Sisyphean Week at College Insurrection
College is hard!
Sisyphus got into Amherst, cool!
- Cornell Student on the flaws of “Diversity Programs”
- CATO Institute Video – Downsize the Department of Education
- Insurrection! California students suing state over bad teachers, pro-union policies
- Will 2014 be a New Year for Student Rights?
Like pushing a boulder downhill, these days:
I swear, this looks like a young …
- Photo Essay: Life in a 1964 College Fraternity (featured image above)
Hey, at least this didn’t happen back in the day:
The only one of his grades we actually to see:
Ich bin ein Obamaphile:
How’s that Obama working out for ya?
Remember: hot = global warming, so does cold:
- Higher Education Has Violated its Contract With Society
- “US Higher Ed has a product that does not work”
- Rolling Stone Magazine Urges Millennials to Embrace Communism
Answer: Get a real job:
Follow up Answer: Gubmint is not a real job:
How’s the working out in retail?
Someone oughta sue for discrimination:
Oh, shut up:
- University of Missouri Basketball Game Chants Deemed Offensive
- Illegal Immigrants Complain About Getting Student Loans Instead of Grants
- Liberal Writer Calls the Florida State Seminoles the ‘Champions of Racist Mascots’
Have you read his book?
War, what is it good for? (hint – division championship)
Law School, what is it good for (sorry, no hints):
The story that just keeps giving:
It’s hard to out-parody the real thing:
- U. of Maryland Students Earn Credit For Choosing Progressively Proper Food
- Seven Special Degrees for Students “Majoring in Fun”
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
Great comments on the Cali student’s lawsuit over inncompetent teachers and inferior educational systems on that thread by PFG that everyone should see and use.
“pfg | January 10, 2014 at 11:04 pm
“When children become union members paying union dues, then I’ll care about children’s education.” – Lane Kirkland, union lead.
Not from above but covered in the sidebar . Re Prince William not being qualified to enter a 10 week agricultural technology course.
Something about inferior A levels .( high school results ) Ha the guy is THE Duke of Cambridge ! Besides that he has a degree from the university of Edinburgh plus advanced military aviation .
Students really can be stupid .