I am more convinced than ever that a shock to the higher-ed system is needed.
Universities have turned into political training grounds for can’t-do left-wing professors and administrators who use campuses as laboratories for churning out foot soldiers for the dependency state:
- Professor Denies Stalin Murdered Millions
- Florida Professor Pens Book Comparing Obama to Jesus
- “Diversity,” Princeton-Style
- California Professors Beat Silicon Valley in Obama Donations
- Norfolk State limits online political and religious speech
- Tufts Black Solidarity Day — “Blackness needs a radical redefinition”
- UC Berkeley Student Government Stoked Racial Hate Before Election
- Liberal Professors — Progressives now control the country
- UCLA Student’s Plea: Keep Politics Out of Classroom
It’s only going to get worse unless something changes:
- Students Beware — An Obama Supreme Court Would Attack Campus Free Speech and Equal Protection
- Title IX strikes again killing men’s soccer and cross country at U. Richmond
- Uproar at Evergreen State over male student using women’s locker room
- Parent’s Plea: College Is Not a Resort Vacation
Apply the beloved evolutionary principles, let the fittest survive:
The bubble needs to burst, on multiple levels. What will be left could not possibly be worse than what we have today.
Update: Even Catholic universities are far gone, Fordham President Attacks Conservative Club for Hosting Coulter.
Revoke the tax deduction for contributions and their tax exempt status, make them pay local real estate taxes like the rest of us, maybe that will shut them up from demanding that taxes be raised on everyone else.