Update 3-22-2012: The Toulouse killer was killed in a police raid overnight:
Police stormed the flat where Mohammed Merah was holed up at 09:30 GMT, after a siege that had lasted 32 hours.
Merah fired at officers and was found dead after jumping from a window.
Reports of an assault on the Toulouse gunman seem premature. As of this writing the latest report is that various explosions were only to “intimidate” the gunman. I’ll post updates when more is known. Isn’t this taking a little too long?
- A funeral was held in Jerusalem for the Rabbi and his children. More from Israel Matzav.
- Tom Hanks says he’s sorry.
- Ted Cruz is having a moneybomb. (added) Right Scoop has an interview of Cruz by Mark Levin.
- Something interesting about the Kinzinger victory.
- Hey, look who else doesn’t condemn Bill Maher.
- The first tweet. No, I mean the first tweet, literally.