Obama wins even when he doesn’t win, because the MSM cheats, and that’s a charitable way of putting it:
When is a tie not a tie? And when is a tie-breaker not a tie-breaker? When our friends in the liberal media are reporting on Obama….
The Romneys win on a comparison based on Gross Income; the Romneys still win if we allow the Obama’s AGI adjustment for $18,000 of taxes but disallow the voluntary, tax favored self-serving retirement savings.
Elsewhere in this absurdity we call 2012:
- Newt never said the Ryan Plan was social engineering. He didn’t. It’s one of the great mysteries to me how Newt never successfully pushed back against this false meme. (h/t @backyardconserv)
- Windmills, can you say Windmills! “Green” Wind Farms Threaten Endangered Species (h/t @Janis_Kelly)
- Backstabbers. Wasn’t that a song? And McCain staffers.
- We are a nation of laws, except when Obama finds it politically inconvenient to defend the laws.
- Is there anything Obama doesn’t want pushed off until after the election? (h/t Fuzzy).