William A. Jacobson Tuesday, February 7, 2012 at 4:57pmPosted by
Some more things before the late night returns from the Minnesota and Colorado caucuses and the Missouri primary:
- ShePAC – a SuperPAC for conservative female candidates. (h/t TexasGrizzlette) When do middle aged male bloggers who are as good once as they ever were get a SuperPAC?
- Israeli hackers take down Hamas website.
- Adolf Hitler wants Scott Walker recalled.
- Team Mitt still confident.
- Jennifer Rubin to Endorse Santorum, Reject Romney? Nah.
- “A stronger disgust with President Obama would likely send Tea Partiers to the polls to vote for whoever the GOP nominee is, … but would not translate to the kind of shape-shifting energy the Tea Party delivered in 2010.”
- Another phony anti-Israeli photo, this time from the MSM.
- more later.
- Dear T-Paw, stop now while you still have some dignity left.
- Israel discovers even more offshore gas reserves, while Turkey has supply problems. Hah!
- Romney consultant: “This year, the excitement is different: This isn’t about going to Disneyworld; it’s about paying your mortgage.” How wrong you are. People still want the dream, more than ever. When we give that up, we’ve given up.