Some more things before the late night returns from the Minnesota and Colorado caucuses and the Missouri primary:
- ShePAC – a SuperPAC for conservative female candidates. (h/t TexasGrizzlette) When do middle aged male bloggers who are as good once as they ever were get a SuperPAC?
- Israeli hackers take down Hamas website.
- Adolf Hitler wants Scott Walker recalled.
- Team Mitt still confident.
- Jennifer Rubin to Endorse Santorum, Reject Romney? Nah.
- “A stronger disgust with President Obama would likely send Tea Partiers to the polls to vote for whoever the GOP nominee is, … but would not translate to the kind of shape-shifting energy the Tea Party delivered in 2010.”
- Another phony anti-Israeli photo, this time from the MSM.
- more later.
- Dear T-Paw, stop now while you still have some dignity left.
- Israel discovers even more offshore gas reserves, while Turkey has supply problems. Hah!
- Romney consultant: “This year, the excitement is different: This isn’t about going to Disneyworld; it’s about paying your mortgage.” How wrong you are. People still want the dream, more than ever. When we give that up, we’ve given up.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.