Signature checkers are on track to find between 100,000-200,000 invalid signatures on WI Recall petitions, out of approximately 1 million submitted. It’s too little to stop the recall election being certified, but is a good indication of massive fraud.
IBD rhetorically asks, Why Do Democrats Want to Protect Voter Fraud? I will rhetorically answer:
Because they’re so damn good at it.
In other news:
- Two Charts of the Day which make the Republican House look good, they did not want you to see.
- Sometimes a chimichanga is just a chimichanga (and, can we stop with the “insenstive” nonsense?)
- “Reality has a liberal bias” and so does Wikipedia.
- Rick is no Tea Party kinda guy.
- WaPo writer who called Rick a Tea Party kinda guy, the line used in almost all his ads, also said “[c]onspicuous candor has been part of Obama’s campaign,” so it must be true.
- They are the enemies of history.
- Greg Sargent at WaPo thinks birth control is perfect wedge issue. Unfortunately, he may be right.
- Casino owner may be double dealing, also known as hedging his bets.
- Unions anoint the new Camelot.
- German court invents right to high salaries for professors. And the problem with that is what?