At this point, the main question seems to be whether or not the damage done by Claudine Gay is permanent.
- It’s important to Harvard that its brand survive Claudine Gay. It’s important to America that it doesn’t.
- Harvard President Claudine Gay’s Research Data Now Under Scrutiny
- Will Harvard President Claudine Gay STAY or Will She GO? (Reader Poll)
People are not letting this go.
- Report: Obama ‘Lobbied’ for Harvard President Gay After Her Horrible Appearance at Antisemitism Hearing
These two items seem linked, somehow.
- The Democratic Socialists of America Are Far More Active in K-12 Education Than Many People Realize
- Missouri School District Gives Kindergarten Students Coloring Pages on Preferred Pronouns and Gender Expression
And what is this all about?
- High School in Kansas Approves ‘Satan Club’ Despite Public Objections
- ‘After School Satan Club’ for Elementary Students Draws Criticism From Parents in Tennessee
Compare and contrast.
- No One Should be Surprised by the Sudden Appearance of Anti-Semitism on Campus
- Professors at University of California Create ‘Faculty for Justice in Palestine’
This shouldn’t be necessary.
- Franciscan University, a Catholic School, Offers Safe Haven to Jewish Students Amid Rise in Anti-Semitism
How was this supposed to work?
Such a weak response.
- Chicano Studies Chair at Metropolitan State U. of Denver Gets Demoted for ‘Unprofessional Behavior,’ But Supporters Cry Racism
What a rendition!DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.