Your weekly report on education news.
In many ways, the radical, anti-Israel left is destroying themselves by letting the public know who they are and what they believe. We are seeing a shift.
- Bill Maher to Left Wing College Students Supporting Hamas: ‘You’re the Ones With the Tiki Torches Now!’
- Iowa Democratic Party Condemns U. of Iowa Democrats for ‘Shameless’ Support of Palestinians
- Cooper Union Alums Threaten to Stop Donations Over School’s Response to Pro-Hamas Protests
Top schools are failing this test.
- Providence Police Arrest 18 People During Anti-Israel Protest at Brown University
- Jewish Students at Yale Claim They Were Locked Out of Pro-Hamas Event on Campus
- Billionaire Bill Ackman Slams Harvard President Over Anti-Semitism on Campus
Professor Jacobson is right about this.
This was just outrageous.
- Anti-Israel Protesters Disrupt Cornell Jewish Student and Others Testifying About Campus Anti-Semitism
Things are really bad at Columbia.
- Another Billionaire Donor Deserts Columbia University Over Anti-Semitism
- Jewish Prof at Columbia U. Says He Would Not Allow His Children to Go There
Things are moving quickly.
- Columbia U. Suspends ‘Students for Justice in Palestine’ and ‘Jewish Voice for Peace’
- Brandeis University Bans ‘Students for Justice in Palestine’ Group Over Open Support for Hamas
It’s happening in Canada too.
This is good news.
This is great news.
- Trump 2019 Executive Order on Anti-Semitism Expected to Spur Flood of Lawsuits Against Colleges and Universities
She is right.
Sounds like a rowdy event.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.