Your weekly report on education news.
This week, after the horrific attack on Israel by Hamas, the campus left showed America and the world who they really are.
- UC-Berkeley Students for Palestine Group Supports ‘Resistance Uprisings’ of Hamas
- VIDEO: George Washington University Students Hold Vigil for ‘Martyrs’ of Palestine
- Tufts University ‘Students for Justice in Palestine’ Slammed for Praising ‘Creativity’ of Hamas for Using Paragliders in Attack on Israel
It’s shocking how widespread this is.
- Cornell U. DEI Director Under Fire for Describing Hamas Terror Attacks as a ‘Resistance’
- U.S. Based ‘Students For Justice In Palestine’ Praises ‘Historic’ Attacks on Israel, Calls for Campus ‘Day of Resistance’ Against ’Zionist Enemy’
There will be consequences for all of this.
- Law Firm Rescinds Job Offer to NYU Law Student After She Claims Support for Hamas
- CEOs Vowing Not to Hire Harvard Students Who Signed Letter Blaming Israel for Hamas Attack
- Petition Launched to Fire Yale Prof for Condoning Hamas Attack on Israel
This is beyond simple reform.
- “Hamas is inside the gates of American campuses”
- American Higher Education Has a Serious Hamas Problem
This was the exception.
Pro-Hamas rallies are OK on campus but not Riley Gaines?
More of this is coming.
Who can blame them?
Sounds a little fishy.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.