Your weekly report on education news.
In this case, the giant is the culture, which is observing the radical left’s response to Hamas and is rejecting it.
- Bill Maher Slams Harvard and Other Colleges for Anti-Israel Protests: “If ignorance is a disease, Harvard Yard is the Wuhan wet market.”
- Dick Wolf, Creator of ‘Law and Order,’ Calls on President and Board of UPenn to Resign
- Playwright David Mamet Says Democrats ‘Betrayed the Jews’
People are disgusted and there will be real consequences.
Even government bodies are acting.
- Bipartisan Coalition of Lawmakers Introducing Bill to Crack Down on Anti-Semitism at Colleges
- Florida “Deactivates“ Students for Justice in Palestine Chapters Based on SJP “Support of Terrorism”
This is simply not acceptable.
- ‘Pro-Palestinian’ Protesters Attack Jewish Students at Tulane
- Israeli Students at MIT Terrified as Pro-Hamas Protesters Chant ‘Intifada’ and ‘One Solution’
- NYU Students Stage Pro-Hamas Walkout With Signs Advocating the Genocide of Jews
It’s so widespread.
- CUNY Prof: Israeli Zionists are ‘Genocidal, Racist, Arrogant Bullies’
- 1,700 Sociology Professors Sign Letter Accusing Israel of ‘Genocide’
- Tufts Revolutionary Marxist Students Post Open Letter About ‘Palestinian Liberation and the Death of Imperialism’
Open and blatant anti-Semitism.
- George Washington U. Students Project Anti-Semitic Messages on School Library Building
- Anti-Israel Graffiti Appears on Campus at Cornell University
- Yale Students Stage Anti-Israel Walkout Demanding ‘Action’
Professor Jacobson has been very vocal in all of this.
- FOX News Covers Professor Jacobson’s Call For Cornell Trustees To Dismantle DEI After History Prof’s “Exhilaration” At Hamas Attack
- “Cornell did not immediately respond to a request for comment on Jacobson’s call to evaluate antisemitism on campus”
- Leftist Campus Embrace Of Hamas Barbarism: “We’re in the ‘suddenly’ phase” of Higher Ed collapse
Good for this guy.
This seems related, somehow.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.