Is there any wonder why we have so many problems in education? Look at the leaders in the field.
- Education Sec. Cardona: ‘I Don’t Have Too Much Respect’ for Parents Wanting a Say in Kids Education
- Staffers at Ibram Kendi’s Crumbling ‘Anti-Racist’ Think Tank Accuse Him of Being Exploitative
- Randi Weingarten Calling School Choice Segregationist Is Like The Arsonist “Complaining That The House Is On Fire”
They won’t let go of the left’s agenda no matter what.
- Student Body President at Florida International U. Says ‘Defending DEI Policies is Top Priority’
- Colleges Still Recruiting for High-Paying DEI Administrator Positions
The green grift goes on.
- U. Michigan Given $5 Million to Build Global Center for Understanding Climate Change
- Vanderbilt Prof Thinks Fictional Works About Climate Change Are Too White
There are cracks in the system.
- Florida State University Cancels ‘Race and Gender’ Course After Only Two Students Enroll
- West Virginia University Cutting Programs and Faculty Despite Protests
- Public Schools Still Struggling With Enrollment Post-Pandemic
Good for them.
- Republicans Slam U. Arizona for Encouraging Nursing Students to Question Three Year-Olds About Their Gender
- Student Group that Won Affirmative Action Case Against Harvard and UNC Sues West Point for its Race-Based Admissions Policy
- U. Missouri Students Protest School’s Decision to Stop Offering ‘Gender-Transition Treatments for Minors’
- Bryn Mawr College Launching 59-Point Plan to Combat ‘Privilege and Oppression Perpetuated at the College’
He deserves better.
- Cornell University Silent After Professor Receives Award for Advancing Free Expression and Intellectual Diversity
- VIDEO: Christopher Rufo Explains How ‘New Pattern of Psychopathologies has Deranged Our Institutions’
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.